Just for you!
For your holiday in Molveno set against the stunning backdrop of Paganella and the Dolomites, why not stay at our mountain hotel on the shores of Lake Molveno!
As well as our unrivalled location, you can also take advantage of all the services we offer our guests whatever the season, from family-friendly skiing down the Paganella slopes in winter to discovering the Brenta Dolomites, the alpine lakes and the mountain refuges in the summer.
Experience the magic of Trentino and the Dolomites and treat yourself to a holiday at Molveno, where you can benefit from tailor-made offers and services to satisfy your every desire. The staff of Grand Hotel Molveno are on hand to attend to your every need. These are some of our services:
- Free mountain bike hire;
- Molveno Card included in the price;
- Hotel at Molveno with outdoor heated swimming pool;
- Direct and private access to the lake;
- Tennis court;
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel;
- TV room;
- Outdoor private parking;
- Motorbike garage;
- Laundry service;
- Secure bike shed;
- Free daily bus service that connects the hotel to the town (service not provided by the hotel and which is active about from 10/6 to 10/9) ;
- Piano Bar;
- 24-hour hotel access;
- Small workshop for mountain bike repairs and the option to book a shuttle/taxi-bike at a discounted price;
- Multi-purpose room for small get-togethers or gatherings;
- Games room with pool, table tennis and an area for younger children;
- PC and WiFi in the lobby available to our guests;
- Free Tesla charging point;
- A small library where you can borrow books or magazines to peruse for the duration of your stay;
- We accept pets with certain restrictions. They are not allowed in the dining or breakfast room and must be kept on a lead in all communal areas;
- To mark the public holiday that falls on 15 August every year, we organise a special day for our guests, with a gala dinner and live music followed by a firework display.
Trentino Guest Card
Upon arrival, you will receive your personalised Card valid for the entire duration of your stay!
You can visit more than 40 museums completely free of charge, including the MUSE (science museum) and the MART (museum of modern and contemporary art), as well as castles, national parks, public transport (buses and trains) and so much more. It is valid for adults and children for your whole holiday!
- Check-in is from 2.00 p.m.
- Check-out is expected before 10 a.m.
- The reception is always open from 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- If you can not arrive before 8.00 p.m., please call us!
Pets are welcome with an extra cost of 6,00 Euro per day.
4-legged friends are unfortunately not allowed in certain rooms, at the swimmingpool area, in the restaurant and in the breakfast room.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid for stays from 1 to 10 nights.
Tourist tax amount € 2.00 per day per person. Children up to 14 years do not pay this tax.
Smoking is forbidden in all the rooms, in the common areas, in the restaurant and in the breakfast room. It is allowed to smoke only in open spaces.
Booking and cancellation policy:
A conferma definitiva della prenotazione verrà richiesto un acconto del 30% a titolo di caparra confirmatoria da versare tramite carta di credito o bonifico bancario. In caso di disdetta con 30 giorni di anticipo, verrà restituita la caparra.
Per le cancellazioni che arrivano da 29 gg fino a 3 gg prima della data d'arrivo, non verrà restituita la caparra. per quanto riguarda le cancellazioni nell'arco dei 2 giorno antecedenti l'arrivo, verrà trattenuta la caparra e sarà richiesto il pagamento del 50% del soggiorno.
In caso di no show (mancato arrivo senza avviso) sarà mantenutala caparra e in più sarà addebitato il totale del soggiorno.
Bank account details:
Company: Alberghi Bettega Molveno srl
Bank: Cassa Rurale Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella
We accept payments in cash, Maestro card, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Diners).