Sport & Relax
Are you a nature-lover and sports enthusiast?
Then welcome to your open-air gym...
- Lido: Molveno boasts a lido with beach and lush green lawn ideal for sunbathing. What’s more, the water park offers children’s entertainment with water slides and games, as well as somewhere for adults to relax with hydromassage and warm water.
- Paragliding: The paragliding launch area can be reached from Pradel. Why not experience the thrill of paragliding with an instructor?
- Rock climbing: A natural cliff is within easy reach from the Ciclamino refuge, the perfect place for experienced and novice rock climbers alike.
- Canoeing and stand up paddle boarding: Josefa Idem, the champion canoer, trained at Molveno for many years. The water in the morning is not affected by the wind, making it easier to give this sport a try. Equipment is available for hire. Stand up paddle boarding courses also run throughout the summer.
- Trekking: There are a whole host of doable trails that will lead you on a journey of discovery through fairy-tale scenery, taking you to mountain refuges and even to some of the Brenta peaks
- Mountain biking: The latest sporting trend to hit the plateau, which boasts a 400-km network of mountain bike trails for all abilities and a variety of disciplines. Easy trails on the roads and through the woods (Families and cross-country) and singletrack trails criss-crossing the Paganella (Intermediate - Expert), with a particular focus on Trail / All Mountain / Enduro.
The two trails located in Molveno on the Pradel plateau are also not to be missed: Big Hero, suitable for novices, and Blade Runner, for more experienced cyclists. Not to be forgotten are the three exclusive Bike Parks (downhill-freeride) and the three Pump Tracks and Skill Areas at Molveno, Andalo and Fai della Paganella. The Brenta Dolomites expert Bike Tour is also a must for real enthusiasts: 171 km of thrills in the saddle of your mountain bike around the majestic Brenta Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and immersed in the Adamello Brenta National Park!
- The following destinations are also within easy reach of Molveno: Andalo and Paganella; Museum and wildlife park at Spormaggiore; Stenico Castle and Italy’s most beautiful villages; The Nardis Waterfall in Val di Genova; Thun Castle and the Sanctuary of San Romedio; Lake Garda; The thermal baths of Comano; The wonderful cities of Trento, Bolzano and Merano; Rovereto and the MART (museum of modern and contemporary art); Beseno Castle; Madonna di Campiglio; The Pyramids of Segonzano; and Verona. We urge you to come and discover these magical places...we’re sure that you won’t be disappointed!